Buy Adalat online 30mg ($1.3/Pill)
- Product Code: N/P
- Availability: In Stock
Adalat is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and angina (chest pain). Adalat is in a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. Adalat relaxes (widens) your blood vessels (veins and arteries), which makes it easier for the heart to pump and reduces its workload.
Take Adalat exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
- Take Adalat on an empty stomach. Do not crush, chew, or break a tablet. Swallow it whole. Breaking the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- Do not stop taking Adalat even if you feel fine. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
- Your blood pressure will need to be checked often and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
- If you miss a dose of Adalat, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Adalat.
Store Adalat at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Adalat out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Nifedipine.
Tags: Adalate, Addos, Adefin, Adipine, Afeditab, Amarkor, Anpect, Antrolin, Apo-nifed, Aprical, Atanaal, Atenerate, Atenif beta, Belnif, Beta-nicardia, Bresben, Buconif, Calchan, Calcheck, Calcianta, Calcibloc, Calcigard, Cardalin, Cardicon, Cardicon osmos, Cardifen, Cardiobren, Cardioluft l, Cardiosol, Cardipin, Carditas, Cardules, Casanmil, Casanmil s, Chronadalate, Cipalat retard, Cisday, Citilat, Cobalat, Conducil, Conetrin, Coracten, Coral, Cordafen, Cordaflex, Cordalat, Cordilat, Cordipin, Corinael cr, Corinael l, Corinfar, Coronipin, Corotrend, Depicor, Depin, Depin-e, Depine, Duranifin, Ecodipin, Emaberin, Epilat, Farmalat, Fedip, Fedip retard, Fenamon, Fenidina, Ficard, Ficor, Fortipine la, Glopir, Herlat, Hexadilat, Hypan, Jutadilat, Kepakuru l, Kisalart l, Knoramin l, Kobanifate l, Korincare, Lemar, Macorel, Marivolon, Menoprizin, Milfadin, Myogard, Nedipin, Nefelid, Nelapine, Nian, Nicardia, Nidicard, Nidilat, Nidipine, Nif-ten, Nifangin, Nifar-gb, Nifatenol, Nifcal, Nife von ct, Nife-ct, Nifebene, Nifecap, Nifecard, Nifecardia, Nifeclair, Nifecor, Nifed, Nifedalat, Nifedate, Nifedel, Nifedi-denk, Nifediac, Nifedical, Nifedicor, Nifedigel, Nifedin, Nifedine, Nifedip, Nifedipin, Nifedipina, Nifedipino, Nifedipinum, Nifedipress, Nifehexal, Nifehexal retard, Nifelantern cr, Nifelat, Nifelat l, Nifelong, Nifensar, Nifeslow, Nifestad, Nifetex tr, Nifezzard, Nifical, Nifical-tropfen, Nifin, Niften, Nilol, Nipidin, Nipin, Nipress, Nirena, Nirena l, Normadil, Noviken, Nycopin, Nyefax, Nyefax retard, Ospocard, Oxcord, Pabalat, Pharmaniaga nifedipine, Pressolat, Pyme nife, Ramitalate, Ramitalate l, Sali-adalat, Sepamit, Sidalat, Sindipine, Siopelmin, Stada uno, Tenif, Tensipine mr, Tensomax, Tensopin, Timol cd30, Towarat cr, Tredalat, Valni, Vasdalat, Viscard, Xepalat, Zenusin